Saturday, June 20 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
2020 CONTEST RULES (online entry below)
- All pies entered must be home-made by amateur bakers.
- Pie must be checked in between 1:30 - 2:00 pm on Saturday, June 20, 2020 at The Pickwick Pharmacy & Soda Fountain at 3219 Augusta Street.
- Please place or tape your Pie Number to your pie. (Pie Numbers are sent to you once you enter)
- The ingredients should be listed on a 4 x 6 index card.
- All pies must be cooked, ready to eat as there is no refrigeration or ovens available. The finished pie cannot contain raw-uncooked eggs (white or yoks).
- All pies should be made in disposable pans.
- Pies will be judged based on Appearance, Crust, Filling and Overall Flavor/Taste.
- There will be a First Place Winner, Second Place Winner and Third Place Winner. Each winner will receive a prize.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners and announced between 3:30 and 4:00 pm. If a winner is not onsite then they will be contacted immediately.
- To enter you can use the form below. Once submitted you will receive an email with your Pie Number. Or you can enter by calling the Pickwick at 864-277-4180.